Fasteners & Bolts
CORTEX® by Fastenmaster
The Cortex Hidden Fastening System is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners in composite, capstock, and PVC decking boards.
Cortex offers a strong connection between the deck board and joist. It hides fasteners across the entire deck, first and last board, perimeter and stairs.
Cortex now comes with the following product enhancements:
- TORX® ttap® Drive System: This system is almost impossible to strip-out. In addition, the stability button keeps the fastener straight through installation.
- Modified Fastener: New thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength. Length moves from 2 ½”.
- Stronger Setting Tool: Optimized for extreme pro contractor use. Stronger bit material and industrial grade felt will enable you to install 350 fasteners on one Cortex Setting Tool.
We stock a wide range of Grip-Rite Fasteners
HALSTEEL COLLATED NAILS
The best gun nails in the world!
Through many years of innovation, the Halsteel® production process has made the best, most consistent, high quality gun nails in the world. Halsteel’s unsurpassed performance is a direct result of the trust their customers have in the product line, coupled with the reputation for producing the finest gun nails made to the highest standards.
Halsteel® currently manufactures plastic and paper collated nails in all sizes that fit most nail guns in today’s market.
- Virgin plastic collation process eliminates misfires (as opposed to recycled plastic which may contain imperfections).
- Nail points are consistent in measurement and guaranteed to penetrate under correct usage.
- Two strips can be loaded into the nail gun magazine and will not cause jams.
- Nails are domestic made and tested to optimize performance.
- Meets ASTM F1667 standard, ASTM A153 Class D for hot dipped galvanizing, ASTM C514 for stainless steel.
Available Shank: Smooth, Ring, or Screw.
HAND DRIVE NAILS
Tree Island Steel® produces over 400 sizes, shapes and finishes. All Tree Island Steel® nails meet or exceed ASTM F1667, ASTM A153 and ASTM C514 nail standards.
We have a wide range of nail types and finishes available to match the Right Fastener for the Right Project.
Tree Island Steel hot dipped galvanized (ZincGard®) process ensures a complete coverage of the nail shank and nail head to reduce corrosion. Tree Island Steel hot dipped galvanized nails meet or exceed ASTM A153 Class D for use in ACQ treated lumber or where corrosion is an issue.
COLLATED FINISH NAILS
Steelhead® Fasteners was formed in 1997 by the sales staff at a Washington State based STAFDA Distributor who desired to find a reliable source for high quality, yet affordable stainless steel and hot dipped galvanized collated fasteners. Bulk and hand drive nails were easy to find, but more and more of their customers wanted to utilize the pneumatic nailers they owned when the new generation building materials called for a particular specialty fastener. Taking their combined 45+ years in the industry, and the feedback from industry partners around the country, the professionals at Steelhead® Fasteners have developed a complete line of corrosive resistant collated nails and staples that meet the demands of the quality conscious end user.
BIG TIMBER CONSTRUCTION FASTENERS
Big Timber manufactures a wide variety of specialty construction screws and bits. They are manufactured in ISO 9002 quality certified mills and factories.