HALSTEEL COLLATED NAILS
The best gun nails in the world!
Through many years of innovation, the Halsteel® production process has made the best, most consistent, high quality gun nails in the world. Halsteel’s unsurpassed performance is a direct result of the trust their customers have in the product line, coupled with the reputation for producing the finest gun nails made to the highest standards.
Halsteel® currently manufactures plastic and paper collated nails in all sizes that fit most nail guns in today’s market.
- Virgin plastic collation process eliminates misfires (as opposed to recycled plastic which may contain imperfections).
- Nail points are consistent in measurement and guaranteed to penetrate under correct usage.
- Two strips can be loaded into the nail gun magazine and will not cause jams.
- Nails are domestic made and tested to optimize performance.
- Meets ASTM F1667 standard, ASTM A153 Class D for hot dipped galvanizing, ASTM C514 for stainless steel.
Available Shank: Smooth, Ring, or Screw.
HAND DRIVE NAILS
Tree Island Steel® produces over 400 sizes, shapes and finishes. All Tree Island Steel® nails meet or exceed ASTM F1667, ASTM A153 and ASTM C514 nail standards.
We have a wide range of nail types and finishes available to match the Right Fastener for the Right Project.
Tree Island Steel hot dipped galvanized (ZincGard®) process ensures a complete coverage of the nail shank and nail head to reduce corrosion. Tree Island Steel hot dipped galvanized nails meet or exceed ASTM A153 Class D for use in ACQ treated lumber or where corrosion is an issue.